- Save 10% on first order
- Exclusive benefits for members （Join）
- Buy $100， Get $100 coupon.（Learn more ）
Suitable for athletes and professional enthusiasts
Suitable for amateurs and sports agitators
Suitable for leisure cycling and health followers
The Tai Chi Carbon Road Cycling Shoes design is inspired by traditional Chinese elements for a more unique and eye-catching look. Built around a stiffness index rating of 10 carbon sole and using an innovative nano-honeycomb upper for strength and soft breathable support. Equipped with an improved Atop dial for easy adjustment.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
● With a pair of overshoes for free.
● Carbon fiber sole delivers complete transfer of power.
● An incredibly breathable mesh base is blended with targeted areas of lightweight fishing yarn to provide support and ensure efficient power transfer.
● Wide vents and deep internal channels in the sole provide cooling airflow to help regulate temperature.
● Fastened using dual Atop dials tensioning a wire thread, you benefit from an even tension over the top of the foot. Easily adjusted on the move, this closure system allows you to micro metrically tighten or loosen the shoes.
● Washable EVA insole that offers you a more comfortable and steady feeling.
● Pedal cleats are available to be purchased separately.
● Upper: Nano PU, fishing Yarn
● Outsole: Carbon fiber
- If our products do not meet your expectations and would like to exchange or return because of some reasons, please click the below link to know more details https://santic.com/policies/refund-policy
- If you would like to know more about our shipping policy, please click on the below link https://santic.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Opens in a new window.